The BLM Future for America. Part ISeptember 23, 2020 | by Eriс
Are you sure you know what our future is going to look like? No, think again.
We took a bit of time to research the subject. Can say we familiarized ourselves with what may one day be our common future. Well, a version of it. All we have to do is to let the people from Black Lives Matter and their left-headed partners decide for us. It’s very simple. Embrace their ideas, the quest for peace and justice – and voila! Hello, brave new world! The New Era dawns in America! The freer country, devoid of Republicans, racism, oppression, exploitation, violent crime, police, prisons, drugs on our streets, prostitution, illegal aliens (yea, know we shouldn’t use the outlawed ‘illegal aliens’ phrase in New York, but we do anyway. Illegal aliens, illegal aliens. We like how it sounds).
We safely bet few people have ever seen the entire laundry list of their demands. By gosh, it’s long! Read on. The New York Times ain’t gonna tell you nothing.
On TV they mostly talk about anti-racism and how, after confessing one’s white sins and extensive self-flagellation, everybody instantly becomes better co-workers and kinder neighbors. The Hollywood celebrities and TV personalities are big on it. Yea, something to strive for.
Black Lives Matter is a very loose conglomerate. They are organized to a point, but many a times their left hand doesn’t know what the right hand does. Not everyone toes the Party line. Thus, we occasionally hear statements not quite approved by the Central Committee. Local BLM chapters may intervene and punish the untamed rogues. They don’t get to march proudly wearing their favorite BLM shirt and displaying its logo of the decayed crap colors.
Some of what you are about to read comes from MB4L (BLM’s partner-in-crime outfit) and several other organizations of the same hue. All in their own words.
So, shall we trudge through the putrid swamp? You do want to know what the future holds, don’t you?
Hold your noses.
None of what is found below is funny, but our mocking comments here and there should make the trip somewhat bearable*
– Legalization of recreational cannabis. Soon to be available at your local supermarket*
– Legislation at the federal level decriminalizing possession and sale of all drugs, no matter the quantity. This legislation is being sponsored by your friendly Mexican drug cartels*
– Eliminate ban on entry and immigration for individuals who have engaged in prostitution. Wow*
– Repeal portions of Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) deeming drug offenses “aggravated felonies” warranting exclusion and deportation.
– Pass legislation decriminalizing drug possession and sale. Who wants to be a millionaire?*
– Pass legislation decriminalizing prostitution. Liberation at its best*
– Pardons for those serving time due to non-violent cannabis-related offenses; expungement of all records.
– The retroactive decriminalization, immediate release and record expungement of all drug related offenses and prostitution
– Remove qualified immunity for all law enforcement officers
– Requires law enforcement to publicly release demographic data for arrests
– Diversion programs as alternatives to arresting individuals with mental health or drug issues
– Ban on tear gas and rubber bullets. Spray perfume and release confetti to quell the riotous crowds*
– Training on implicit bias and anti-racism (i.e. some suspects should be off limits to police, if you know what we mean*)
– Investment in social services to address homelessness, substance use, mental health and domestic violence. A noble goal, no doubt*
– A review of the educational curriculum to be more inclusive of African-American history and culture, and classrooms to be more wide-ranging to the needs of children of color. Their white classmates can just stay home*
– Removal of school resource officers and implement diverse social workers.
– Create diversity and inclusion advisory bodies at every workplace. Whites need not apply*
– Introduction of anti-racist training for the staff. Include identification and analysis of each individual’s personal biases to identify particular areas that each person can work on improving. *Once you confess your sins to the entire firm, your ass is grass
– Demonstrate solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. Of your own free will, of course*
– Real, meaningful, and equitable universal health care that guarantees: proximity to nearby comprehensive health centers, culturally competent services for all people, specific services for queer, gender nonconforming, and trans people, full bodily autonomy, full reproductive services, mental health services, paid parental leave, and comprehensive quality child and elder care. Hey, America, this is a stick-up, gimme all your money!*
– A reallocation of funds at the federal, state and local level from policing and incarceration to long-term safety strategies such as education, local restorative justice services, and employment programs. Just pay them muggers good money so they can stay home*
– Abolishing all police and all prisons. Here’s my wallet, just don’t shoot*
– Progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state and federal levels to ensure a radical and sustainable redistribution of wealth. Redistribution, my ass*
– Call for a national defunding of police. Demand to invest in black communities and the resources to ensure Black people not only survive, but thrive. Employment is optional*
– Seattle BLM protesters made demands for white people ‘give up’ their homes. Welcome friends! My home is your home*
– Provide massive resources for reparations. People who were never slave owners pay people who were never slaves*
– Reparations to take the form of massive investment in black communities harmed by past and present policies of exploitation, theft, and disinvestment. Reparations, my tush*
– Reparations for the devastating impact of the “war on drugs” and criminalization of prostitution
– Free and open access to lifetime education and student debt forgiveness.
– Mandated changes in the school curriculum that acknowledge the impact of slavery, colonialism, and Jim Crow in producing wealth and racial inequality. Teaching our kids some bad words*
You must be tired by now, reading all the dangerous nonsense. No one promised it’s going to be easy. Don’t think for a minute that, when implemented, the above plans wouldn’t upend your life. They would, in major ways. Everyone loses, except maybe commie racists, who put these ideas forward. Will you take all of this lying down?
Think this is all there is? Think again. We plan on revealing their political aspirations, for America and the world. Marxists rarely limit themselves. They destroy anything they touch.
We, the people, shouldn’t let them move forward with these plans. Let’s banish the racist BLM and their supporters to the dustbin of history Criminals cannot be permitted to take over the United States of America
Leave Your Comment