The BLM Future for America. Part IISeptember 25, 2020 | by Eriс
We continue to look into the future. The future of our country that Black Lives Matter has in store for all of us. It started with Part I of ‘The BLM Future for America’. If you skipped over it, go back and take a look.
If you think for a minute we derive pleasure from shoveling BLM’s manure, you are wrong. There are million other things we’d rather be doing. But we simply cannot sit idle in the face of an encroaching enemy. Black people of our country are not the enemy. That enemy is Marxism, its fervent followers, political supporters and accomplices. They must be documented; their intentions be spelled out for all to see and hear; brought to light; examined, ridiculed and condemned in the strongest of terms. BLM plague already took a foothold in our society and continues to affect thousands of minds. Lies’ purveyors are the real demons masquerading as saviors of the ‘oppressed’ black people.
We continue to examine the venomous demands they put forward, for the American society to accept, to get poisoned and subsequently to capitulate to the forces of evil. Cannot let it happen.
We shamelessly continue making mocking comments of their political agenda*. Let them feel the love.
Some of what you are about to read comes from MB4L (BLM’s partner-in-crime) and several other organizations of the same tint. All in their own words
Continue holding your noses.
– A constitutional right at the state and federal level to a fully-funded education which includes a clear articulation of the right to: a free education for all, special protections for queer and trans students, wrap around services, social workers, free health services (including reproductive body autonomy), a curriculum that acknowledges and addresses students’ material and cultural needs, physical activity and recreation, high quality food, free daycare, and freedom from unwarranted search, seizure or arrest. You, the American taxpayer, cover the costs*
– Job programs and other programs supporting those impacted by the sex and drug trade.
– Repeal the Mann Act. (The Mann Act, a federal law of 1910, aimed at keeping innocent girls from being lured into prostitution. The most common use of the Mann Act was to prosecute men for having sex with underage females). Political pimps are no strangers to illicit pleasures*
– Advocate for a less-policed existence and investment in impoverished, segregated communities — as well as more self-determination for those who live there. Read between the lines – police cannot come into our drug-infested enclaves or we’ll shoot*
– The movement for black lives must be tied to liberation movements around the world. Export the revolution. Viva la revolución!*
– Coordinate direct actions of solidarity with South Africa, Palestine, Columbia and liberation movements across the globe This is a slightly disguised Communist agenda*
– Fight for the demilitarization of local police forces and elimination of purchases of military surplus equipment. Make America’s law enforcement weak and vulnerable*
– Severely limits the warmaking ability of the American military. Feel a flow of admiration from your friends in Teheran, Beijing, Moscow, Damascus and Pyongyang*
– A cut in military expenditures and a reallocation of those funds to invest in domestic infrastructure and community well-being. Let’s also meddle in the US foreign policy*
– Cut the US military budget by 50%, leading to the closure of the over 800 U.S. military bases around the world, the elimination of the sale of weaponry to violators of human rights, return all troops back from the current theatres of war. Provides reparations to countries and communities devastated by American warmaking. Another round of applause from America’s deadly friends referenced two paragraphs back*
– A divestment from industrial multinational use of fossil fuels and investment in community-based sustainable energy solutions. Stop talking, just give us the damn money!*
– Build invest/divestment campaigns that ends US Aid to Israel’s military industrial complex and any government with human rights violations.
– Fight the expanding number of AntiBDS bills being passed in states around the country. This type of legislation not only harms the movement to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine, but is a threat to the constitutional right to free speech and protests. Antisemitism by any other name is still the same*
– Disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear-family-structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another. Translation: we disapprove of families with both parents. Orphans, kids with one parent and archaic rustic living are the new rave*
– The political platform with achievable goals that will produce deep structural changes and improve the lives of all Americans and much of the world. Indeed, “A Vision for Black Lives” is less a political platform than a plan for ending structural racism, saving the planet, and transforming the entire nation—not just black lives. The double-dealing communists and their handlers are making plans for America*
Remember this? BLM leader to NYPost: If change doesn’t happen, then ‘we will burn down this system’ If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation,” Hawk Newsome said during an interview on “The Story” with Martha MacCallum. No comment*
What it all means: Community control, self-determination, and “collective ownership” of certain economic institutions. Community control over police and schools, participatory budgeting, the right to organize, financial and institutional support for cooperatives, and “fair development” policies based on human needs and community participation rather than market principles. You are no longer in charge of your life. The ‘state’ calls the shots.
The group’s radical Marxist agenda would displace the basic building block of society – the family – with the state. It will destroy the economic system that has propelled more people from poverty than any other we know. Black lives, and all lives, would be injured.
Gone will be our economy, existing political structures, The Constitution, our rights, our domestic and foreign policy. Bye-bye capitalism, hello ‘the totally screwed up’, Socialist States of America. Misery, decay, hunger, crumbling infrastructure, crime, riots and racial wars. The BLM Future for America.
All those, who pledge allegiance, money and support to criminals, should envision exactly what they are going to leave their children and grandkids.
Criminals cannot be permitted to take over the United States of America.